Connecting Electric Professionals With Powerful Ideas
Now entering its 23rd year, Electric West is the largest independent trade show serving the electrical design, construction & maintenance industry. As the electrical industry has evolved, so has Electric West. Traditionally an event serving professionals from the electrical contracting, servicing and repair segment of the electrical industry, Electric West has expanded its focus to include information of critical importance to electrical engineers and consultants who oversee the design and development of electrical products, software and services, and plant and facility managers who are responsible for power quality and energy efficiency.
The Electric West Exhibit Hall reflects this broadened focus, and includes pavilions dedicated to renewable energy and the power quality marketplace.
The expanded conference program also includes more coverage of renewable energy and green business practices, and last year boasted over 60% new conference topics, and over 40% new speakers, bringing a fresh perspective on industry topics.
Industry professionals will still experience the ‘tried and true’ components of Electric West events that participants have come to depend on:
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall time to meet with current vendor partners and investigate
- CEU and Professional Development Hours awarded sessions
- Power Quality, will remain a dedicated track
- A FREE Industry-Leading Keynote
- Ask the Experts general session dedicated to answering compelling questions from Electric West participants
Who Should Attend:
- Electrical Contractors
- Manufacturers and Manufacturers’ Agents
- Consultants / Engineering Firms
- Electrical Wholesalers
- Government / Municipal Representatives
- Electrical Repair & Service Professionals
- Plant Managers / Utilities Professionals
- Data / Telecom Providers
- Banking/Finance Representatives
- Commercial Building Management
- Solar / Renewables Professionals
The Exhibit Hall: Electric West attracts the full spectrum of electric professionals – contractors, electric engineers and plant/facility managers -- who come to Electric West for solutions to:
- Make their businesses more profitable
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes
- Improve worker safety at the job sites
- Solve power quality challenges
- Achieve greater operating efficiency at electrical plants
They know that the Electric West Exhibit Hall is the place where they can find the quality suppliers and solutions providers to help them accomplish their objectives.
The Conference Program:
Electric West’s Conference Program is specifically designed for contractors, engineers and facility management, and covers a full range of subjects for electrical industry professionals . Courses are taught by industry experts, including renowned NEC® authority, Mike Holt. Topical track designations include business and profitability, code changes & standards, power quality & reliability, design, lighting, safety, measurement & testing, residential, industrial & commercial applications, and renewable technologies & green business. Click here to learn more about the Conference.
“Electric West was very informative. I acquired a lot of good information for my business to move forward and grow.”
– Andrea Leisner, President, Southern Arizona Electric
Sponsored by EC&M
, the technical authority for 130,000+ electrical professionals, Electric West is uniquely positioned to serve the needs of contractors, engineers and plant/facility managers who are interested in discovering the latest products and technologies, learning from industry experts, and improving their business skills and bottom line.
Electric West receives additional sponsorship support from Electrical Wholesaling
, and Intelligent Energy Portal.
Learn new technical skills to stay ahead of the competition. Whether your interest is alternative energy sources – wind, solar, geothermal, and other renewable – or traditional electrical contracting products, Electric West
is your once-a-year opportunity to learn about new products and services, network with your colleagues, and improve your profitability.